Home
Squatter's Cabin
Squatter's Cabin was built in the 1880's by a socialist utopian group that had established itself in the Sierra Nevada. Once they became aware the land had already been claimed by Hale Tharp, they were forced to abandon the structure. The one-room log structure is located near the edge of Huckleberry Meadow deep within the Giant Forest.
Click image for full-size version.

View in a larger map